Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My daughter has a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. Both the electric

Customer Question

My name is Ed ***** *****. My daughter has a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. Both the electric seats stopped working. They do not move forward or backwards and the seats backs do do recline or move in any way. I unhooked the battery yesterday to see if that would reset the module but it did not work. I do see here that you say leave it unhooked for 10 minutes. I only did it for a few minutes. should I try again and leave it unhooked for the full 10 minutes? If this doesnt work do you think the module needs to be replaced? When you hit the button it sounds like the motor engages for a millisecond then just stops. Thanks for any info you can provide.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Did you get the paragraph I just typed?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jeromy Madison replied 10 months ago.

Are you still having problems?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have not received a response. Problem still exist

Ok, You are right, a faulty module is most likely the cause.