Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Names is ***** *****.
, i have a 2006 chyrsler pacifica

Customer Question

hey names is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a 2006 chyrsler pacifica that wont start problem just happen today. was driving find. until i started to mess with my amp i got put in. after i installed the new amp my car would not start. lights and everything alse goes on but i hear no crank at all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Have you had the battery checked to make sure its hold a good charge and the cables are clean and tight? Post back when you can and we can work from there.

Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Let start with making sure the battery is fully charged and the connections are clean and tight. If that checks okay then post back with the results and we can work from there.