rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Issue is 08 pacifica 81k just changed motor mounts and both

Customer Question

issue is 08 pacifica 81k just changed motor mounts and both front drive axles tires are about 50 percent and all match tranny shifts ok but I feel a vibration in all speeds no way to check tranny fluid without dealer any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the vibration does not cause the car to shimmy its like its running on rough road all the time
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Tire balance and output shafts being out of balance from the trans are all it can be by your description.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I planned on taking car in and getting tires re balanced and rotated tomorrow morning- not sure what you mean by tranny out put shafts are you referring to drive axles and or the drive line?
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Yes, everything from the trans to the wheels.

thanks again, and please don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again later on.