roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Extensive experience working with all models of Chrysler for over 35 years
3506196

My 2007 chrystler 300 was dead and they jumped it and now

Customer Question

my 2007 chrystler 300 was dead and they jumped it and now when I turn it on all the lights on the dash now blink after they jump started it and now it wont start don't kniw what to do they said to reset the computer or do I need a new one
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: they jump started it it started then it died they started it again but it died and went to start it again and the lights on dash just blink and it will not start now or anymore and so its parked
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  roybelding replied 10 months ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist

first thing I would do is charge the battery to full capacity. most of your issues are from low voltage. the reason it will not stay running is the alternator is not charging the battery. once a battery gets below 12 volts, most systems shut down as they need 12 volts to work

Roy

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok but its a new battery

check the voltage at the battery. it can be new but drained from a failed alternator

Roy

how are you making out