Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a 2006 or cruiser it starts sometimes.I've checked

Customer Question

I have a 2006 or cruiser it starts sometimes.I've checked the battery,starter and replaced the ignition switch. The same problem. When it start it runs then shuts off.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When you say it starts sometimes and then stalls. dose it then crank and not start or dose it not crank at all? Can you also scan the computer system and see if there are any fault code setting and post back with these results and we can work from there.