Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Chrysler: Why did my chrsler 300 stop running while I was driving

Customer Question

Why did my chrsler 300 stop running while I was driving and not restarting
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jared D replied 10 months ago.
The most common cause of the engine stalling while driving is a fuel pump problem. I can help you diagnose it if you would like. Disclaimer:Thank you for the opportunity. I love helping people fix their cars and saving them money. Please keep in mind that most problems will require some diagnosis to get them sorted out. I will be here to help until you are satisfied. If you do not plan to rate my response please let me know as soon as possible. As an expert on Just Answer I only get paid for my service here based on positive ratings from you, the customer. If you do not plan to rate, and therefore compensate me for my time, I need to focus my efforts on customers who will.Also, JustAnswer might send a message asking if you would like to speak via phone for an additional fee. That request is automated and not generated by me. We can communicate however you feel most comfortable.
Expert:  Jared D replied 10 months ago.
Will the engine crank over or is it just dead?Do any other accessories work, headlights, interior lights, etc?What year model is it?