Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a lot of files on my Chrysler town and country hard

Customer Question

I have a lot of files on my Chrysler town and country hard drive and I would like to load it to a flash Drive how should I do it?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

Harman becker (who manufactured the MY GIG radio systems) did NOT provide any method of a CONSUMER back up, it CAN be done with a witech (factory) scan tool fairly easily assuming you can provide the flash drive that has sufficient capacity.

I don't know why this was but the assumption would be that the dealer would be the only place replacing the radio.

you MAY try a radio repair shop that has some experience in these radios ( they actually went in a few different manufacturers cars (Ferrari used a version) so they may be able to back up the files for you as well.