Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have the check engine light on my newly acquired 2005

Customer Question

Customer: I have the check engine light on my newly acquired 2005 Pacifica for the 4th time Each time the code indicates fuel system problems and that and the gas cap have been checked and the cap replaced several times but the light will come back on in 2-3 days.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I cant because I bought the car used, but other than the gas cap replaced about 4 times the mechanic checked and found the rubber (gas vapor line) to have a lose connection
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

Can you tell me which code number was stored?