Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

My 2008 t&c is running very rough. it drove fine early on in

Customer Question

Customer: hi my 2008 t&c is running very rough. it drove fine early on in the day but now it putting and i don't know what the problem is it has about 143k on it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: chrysler
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. When it is running rough, does the check engine light come on?

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just took it to auto zone to read the code and it came back as a misfire on cylinder2
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Ok good. Then your rough running cause is probably just a failed spark plug or spark plug wires. Could be a fuel injector, but I recommend having the spark plug and wires replaced. 9 times out of 10 that will take care of it. I hope that this information is helpful and please let me know if you need further assistance.

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for all your help
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome! Please don't forget to rate my service today if I have been helpful. Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you would please take a minute to rate my service? If you have more questions, please ask!

Thanks.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris