Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.
3195632

I have a chrysler 300m 99 and everything will work then stop

Customer Question

Customer: I have a chrysler 300m 99 and everything will work then stop then start.It affects the locks,interior light, mirrors locks and radio. do u have a idea what is going on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: u will be driving and the radio stops working, also affects the power dooor locks and mirrors.then it will start working again radio looses memory sometimes not everytime
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: y
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, either there is a loose/corroded body ground wire or the body control module is faulty. I need the last 8 of the vin number to pull the schematics to tell you where the grounds are located at if you plan on checking yourself