Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Chrysler Mechanic
Experience:  35 years Master Mechanic
2617050

I'm looking at a 2008 Sebring hardtop convertible. The car

Customer Question

I'm looking at a 2008 Sebring hardtop convertible. The car only has 50K miles on it. A good price. I do a lot of my own work. Is servicing this engine painful?
How about the hardtop? is it reliable are can I expect it to operate properly for another 5 years, and are the motors and hydraulics for the top dependable, or do they need constant repair.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 1 year ago.

I am a 35+ year master mechanic and am happy to help you with this question.

Servicing this vehicle is not to painful. The spark plugs are a bit of a challenge to replace but they last for such a long time that its not really that big of a deal.

We dont see much in the way of repairs with the hardtop convertible at all and they seem to be very reliable.

Have you had a chance to drive it much?

Did you have any further questions?

My goal is that you are 100% happy with my answer(s). I strive for a positive rating. It's the only way i get credit. If you have further questions PLEASE just reply and i will work with you as long as possible.

If you would rather talk on the phone for a couple of extra bucks just accept the offer i will send. We can move much quicker and get this handled a lot sooner. I work from home and the shop and can get back to you whenever you call or if it works good, we can continue to test. Let me know please.
I get notified soon after you post so it wont be long before i can reply.
Thanks for trusting us with your issues.
LJ