Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** ***** I have a 2004 Chrysler sebring 2.7 I

Customer Question

Customer: hello my name is ***** ***** Rodriguez I have a 2004 Chrysler sebring 2.7 I drove it earlier today went out to go to work totally dead no radio nothing on ignition but windows full power hooked up battery to charger buttery fuully charged has happened before car came back on while the mechanic had it but they dint know what made it go out has run fine for the last 6 or 7 months till today please help.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: that's about it radio dosnt come on at all gages don't even come on when key is turned over but like I say has fully charge4d battery and windows work.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also all lights come strong
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when it came back on with the mechanics last time they just went out there one morning and it started. that's why they coudnt figure out what it made go out lol
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Do you own a digital volt ohm meter so we can diagnose this?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you are unable to rate my response GOOD or EXCELLENT now. Please let me know why ( if I need to help more) and when you will be able to.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris