Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My name is ***** ***** - my chrysler 2006 300C 5.7 Ltr V-8

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** - my chrysler 2006 300C 5.7 Ltr V-8 water pump went out, so I replaced it -then it won't start so i put a oib tester it said it was my intake air temp senor P0113 so i changed that still won't start called mechanic he said it my be the crank sensor, so i changed that, no start, need help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: checked fuses ok battery ok
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I only have 30 min ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. What code(s) are you getting now after replacing the temp and crank sensors?

Chris

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
none
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the car turn over and over but won't start
Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Did any wires get pinched/damaged when you replaced the water pump?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the car did not start even before i replaced the water pump, wife drove it home it was running next day i tried to start it
but it wouldn't
Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

I see. Will your scan tool display real time sensor data?

Chris

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It shows as live data
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I can't wait any longer have to log out so is this it no answer or will you email me with possible answer
Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Sorry, I was having internet issues. What I would like you to do is to look at cam and crank sensor data while cranking the engine. Let me know what it shows.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Did you use your scan tool and look at the cam and crank sensoe data yet?

Chris