Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

, I have a 2006 300 C, the theft alarm was going off

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2006 300 C, the theft alarm was going off the only way to get it to shut off was to unhook the battery. hooked it back up and now it won't let the car start. It says no buss
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The no Buss message come on when the computer system sees a system fault and when this happens the computer should set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to be able to try and help you determine what is failing you are going to need to start first with having the system scanned and the fault codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to try and help you get this resolved.