Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have no power the switch, no power at the relay, and the

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have no power the switch, no power at the relay, and the fuse is good all windows down and won't go back up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I just went through that process and when I clicked continue it through me out of just answer
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: been there done that and no dice
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 11 months ago.

What kind of car do you have?