Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I"m trying to figure out how to remove my headlight assembly

Customer Question

Customer: I"m trying to figure out how to remove my headlight assembly on my 2005 chrysler 300. because iv replaced the bulb twice and its still not working
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The drivers side headlight stop working, so i replaced it with a new and it still doesnt work, so I"m trying to figure how to remove the assembly
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, but how am I supposed to pay for such a thing
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Review the links below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/headlight1.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/headlight2.pdf

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you are unable to rate my response GOOD or EXCELLENT now. Please let me know why ( if I need to help more) and when you will be able to.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris