Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Just trying to decipher codes
, i have an 0404 and an

Customer Question

Customer: just trying to decipher codes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have an 0404 and an 0420
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: on a 2006 pacifica
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

P0404 - EGR POSITION SENSOR PERFORMANCE

.

P0420-CATALYTIC 1/1 EFFICIENCY

.

I can get the test instructions with diagrams for them both and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i know the definitions, they are easy to find online. what i don't know is what i need to replace/test/fix
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

Which is why I said, "I can get the test instructions with diagrams for them both and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address"

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i understand. that was the answer i was expecting to start for my 15$. not the follow up + more dollars one.
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

I see, thanks.

.

I really am not allowed by the site to discuss money with customers but all I know is that it has to be tested to be sure of what the problem(s) is, anything else would be guessing, thanks.

.