rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

My 2011 chrysler 300 emergency light won't turn off.

Customer Question

my 2011 chrysler 300 emergency light won't turn off.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

That is powered by a lighting control module and it needs to be tested with a scan tool to confirm where the problem is actually at.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok I will scan it. Because this fault started today when I reached my work place as soon as I start parking the car the light the emergency light started flashing.
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

I understand, the scan should help you find out why for sure.

Thanks again, and please don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again later on.