Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I just purchased a Chrylser 200. It was fine first few days,

Customer Question

I just purchased a Chrylser 200. It was fine for the first few days, but yesterday and today the temperature drop to 14deg f out side. When we start the car, all the dash lights flash, the dome light and even the head lights. When the car warms up it stops. What could cause this?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This sounds like a loose battery connection at the battery itself or to where the cables run from the battery and connect.This causes a low voltage issue like this here needing corrected and colder temps will affect a poor connection issue like this here.I would trace the battery cables to where they lead to and see if any are found loose,damaged or corroded needing corrected.If these are found to be o.k. inspect the power inputs into the fuse panels and see if any issues are found as well.If these are all checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete