Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I just bought a 300c hemi 2006 non starter. Im checking the

Customer Question

Hi im Gabor.
I just bought a 300c hemi 2006 non starter. Im checking the fuses but i got no power to fuse 14 15 16 in engine bay. Any idea?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect fuse 1 which should be a 60 amp fuse for power on it and for the fuse being o.k. as this looks to power the other fuses here.If this fuse is o.k. and has power on it then the fault is in the under hood fuse panel itself with corroded terminals,damaged terminals or wiring under the fuse panel with the fuse panel itself needing replaced in most cases.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete