rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I need to replace the engine on a 2.7 l 04 sebring. I'm at

Customer Question

I need to replace the engine on a 2.7 l 04 sebring. I'm at the scrap yard looking for one but all of them have the 16 hole flywheel, mine has the 32. Can I swap the old flywheel onto the replacement engine?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through.

As long as it bolts up and the clearances are right. It has to be the same flywheel due to the CRANK sensor readings.

Thanks, Ron