Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Why would my inside windows fog up when I have the defroster

Customer Question

Why would my inside windows fog up when I have the defroster on and my car is warmed up? It only does it in the winter. I have changed the in cabin air filter.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The AC/heater system is designed to run the AC compressor when the system is turned on in the defrost mode to remove any excess moisture from the incoming air to avoid any window fogging. The place to start is to turn your heater on in the defrost mode and take a look and see if you AC compressor is turning on as it should be. Check this and post back with the results and we can work from there.