Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Xxxxxxxx and this is in regards to my wifes 2007 Pacifica

Customer Question

Customer: Hello ***** *****, My name is ***** ***** and this is in regards ***** ***** wifes 2007 Pacifica
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, had a lot of front end work done at love Field Chrysler in Dallas. I will list the things done/replaced. This is all related to noise, clanging, banging in the front of the car.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I feel my wife has already been to experts at the dealer....I can wait. Will begin listing items replaced.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler