Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I need the pin code Cherokee 2005 year. this is the VIN

Customer Question

hello
I need the pin code for jeep Cherokee 2005 year . this is the VIN number 1J4HR58N25C591731
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has supplied the PIN code on this model here.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this code may not be online.Usually this code needs obtained from a dealer and they may or may not charge a small fee for this.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

please try again to find pin code . I pay 16$ for this action .on this website I got more than three time the pin code for more than three cars dodge and chrysler

Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately I dont have access to this code or info myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Brad replied 11 months ago.

I have the PIN for you..

Expert:  Brad replied 11 months ago.

If you need the PIN accept the offer below..

Expert:  Brad replied 11 months ago.

Do you not need the PIN anymore? If you need it then accept the offer and the pin will show...

Thanks,

Brad