sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My 300 won't start the only thing u hear is a click when u

Customer Question

My 300 won't start the only thing u hear is a click when u turn the key on. Gauges don't work but There is power
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

A single click when turning the key to the crank position is often caused by the starter itself, a cable or connection issue, but that wouldn't affect the instrument cluster. If the instrument cluster isn't working at all either then you either have multiple problems or a deeper issue than just the starter.

Are the headlamps normal brightness?

Have fuses been checked?

Did the symptoms change at all when attempting to jump it?

What did you attempt to jump with?