sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

2007 Town & Country Touring
, Won't start. No lights on

Customer Question

Customer: 2007 Town & Country Touring Rich
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Won't start. No lights on dash.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If the vehicle is electrically dead the mot likely cause would be a dead battery, but it could b a cable or connection issue or possibly and internal issue in the integrate power module.

Have you tried jumper cables or a jump box to see if it would start or if anything would come alive?