Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler 200 the EAT indicator and ETC AND MIL light comes

Customer Question

Chrysler 200 the EAT indicator and ETC AND MIL light comes on looses power misses What will cause this?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

These warning light come on when the computer system sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to know where to begin your repair the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the systems scanned and the fault codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to get this resolved.