Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

06 pacifica,,,,,,,entire dash is unlit and gauges not

Customer Question

Customer: 06 pacifica,,,,,,,entire dash is unlit and gauges not working,,runs fine and all acc. work
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not really
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This sounds like the common fault of the instrument cluster itself with it having an internal electrical fault needing either removed and sent in for repair at an authorized repair center or removed and replaced.The power and ground signals need tested to the instrument cluster to make sure they are all o.k. as well as all fuses checked for any issues with a fuse needing replaced.If these are all o.k. the instrument cluster needs repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete