Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

The cooling fan runs constantly. What's causing this?

Customer Question

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. A stuck/failed cooling fan relay will cause the fan to run constantly. Have that relay replaced. That should fix it. If you want to replace it yourself, then let me know and I will send you the procedure.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking in to see if you still need help. I sent you an answer on December 27th and have not heard back from you. Please let me know if you can see my replies, need more help or no longer need my help. I think maybe you are not seeing my replies.

Chris.