Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Sir,
, Yes that was me, I have a 2006 PT cruiser-Out of

Customer Question

Customer: Yes Sir,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes that was me, I have a 2006 PT cruiser-Out of the blue the emergency lights go on, I thought it was me accidently brushing against the button, this will happen at work and while we are sleeping at night, can you help me
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. can you turn them off with the emergency flasher button when this happens?

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to do this a couple times before it actually shuts off. When I have parked my car , for the night or at work, there has been times that the emergency flashers came on by theirselves, which of course runs down the battery.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Ok, thanks. Then the problem is with the switch bank (emergency flasher switch) on the instrument panel. Have that switch replaced. This will take care of your problem. If you want to do it yourself, I can send you the part number of the switch bank assembly.

Chris