Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My name is ***** ***** and I need to replace the wiper motor

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I need to replace the wiper motor on a 1995 Plymouth voyager. I can not seem to get the wiper arms loose.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The wiper doesn't work, I have checked the fuses and they are okay, and when you turn on the wipers I can't hear the motor trying to work. I have tried to move the wiper arms and they do not move, so I think they are still connected to the motor.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

A tab on the side of the arm pivot needs to be pulled back,are you able to move it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I figured out that I do not need to take the wiper arms off to replace the motor. I do not need your services.
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, you asked me how to remove the wiper arms, you may need to do that to repair the linkage.

Let me know how I can help

Thank you