FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Degree Auto/Diesel Tech
1627031

My chrysler 300 won't start. It turns over, but won't start

Customer Question

Customer: my chrysler 300 won't start. It turns over, but won't start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There's power, so the battery isn't dead. The starter works, but it won't start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. This is typically the result from either a failed fuel pump or possibly a crank sensor. It can also be a broken timing belt. All of these can occur without notice. Did you plan on fixing this yourself?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No, I'll plan on taking it to a dealer when they open
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I hope it would be something easy

Hopefully. The best case it would be maybe something simple like a relay or the crank sensor which should only be around $150 to fix. If the timing belt broke this can get quite expensive. Please let me know if you need any further help. Please rate my service when you can also. Thank you.