Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

1998 Chrysler T & C code P1776, P1784, P0734, P0700.

Customer Question

Customer: 1998 Chrysler T & C code P1776, P1784, P0734, P0700. Possible solenoid body and valve body?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Transmission acted like it was slipping. Engine RPM was higher than it should be for the speed the vehicle was traveling. Loosing speed when going up a grade.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am a do it your self-er. I need specific answers about these symptoms related to replacement parts needed to repair my transmission.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing can be caused by any of the following,

• Solenoid Pack
  • Transmission Mechanical Problem

In order to determine the cause you are going to need to check a few things. I have enclosed them in the link below. Copy and paste the link below to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Shift%20Pack%20Dec%2023.pdf