Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

2005 Town and Country. Drivers power window and passengers

Customer Question

2005 Town and Country. Drivers power window and passengers not working. Rear glass switches in same switch are working. If you start it up once a day and hit the drivers side window it will go up 1/4 -1/2".so it is getting a little juice. Mainly just trying to get it up so I can drive it. Could that be fuse? I pulled out the switch and tried to clean the contacts.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing with the drivers power window can be caused by any of the following,

• Driver Door Switch
  • Driver Door Switch Wiring

In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the test steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the,

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Power%20window%20Dec%2021.pdf