Joe  Barfield
Joe Barfield, Master High-Tech
Experience:  36yrs.in Auto Industry, Aamco Trans.Master..
17290852

I have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler with around 60,000 miles. There

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler with around 60,000 miles. There has been a problem with it starting. The local dealer has had the vehicle for almost a week trying to fix. They are installing 4 computer updates. Three are installed but the 4th will not install. Since they are unable to repair the vehicle I am going to pick it up tomorrow. My question is: How and where can I get my vehicle repaired? I am a 77 year old single female who lives alone and have no other means of transportation. Please help me!!
Colleen Cartee *****
Roswell, GA 30075 (###) ###-####
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Joe Barfield replied 11 months ago.

Hello , Sorry to hear of this kind of issue you have......glad your in Roswell....I Used to live there.....Just take it to Aamco Transmissions & they will test it for Free......

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is a bunch of crap. The problem has nothing to do with the transmission. I thought this was part of the Chrysler Corp. This website is very deceiving. I request a refund for this joke of an answer to my proble,

Hello , No Crap & you have only a Deposit....that's all no real money until you rate me......& ive not even spoke to you & I do Warranty issues for Chrys....so ill Opt-out Merry Christmas.....& Long Life....

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't need anything else, the issue is resolved.

Ok...Take Care