Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  35 years experience in the automotive and Lt truck repair business, owner Cardoctor LLC Guthrie, OK
36867192

I'm from out of state and have my little boy in car. Came

Customer Question

I'm from out of state and have my little boy in car. Came out and car wont start and security indicator is on
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

Try locking and unlocking the doors with the key fob, Then if that fails to make the car able to start, manually unlock and lock the doors with the key, if this fails, try to start the car with an alternate key, if this fails vehicle body control module may have to be reprogrammed at a dealership. Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not, Please ASK me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after the rating is given until you are completely satisfied with my answers.