Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Im ***** *****, i have an 04 cruiser and i have a rough idle

Customer Question

Customer: hi im ***** *****, i have an 04 cruiser and i have a rough idle when at a stop light. Ive changed the pcv valve, spark plugs, wires, coil, and cleaned out the intake and throttle body, but everything I do seems to make the idle worse.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When at a stop light the engine makes the whole car shake, Ive also had the motor mounts replaced about a year ago. When Im driving its nice and smooth, and when the trans is in park its smooth as well. its only when Im at a stop light that is shakes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Are there any trouble codes stored?

.

Do you know the date of production? (normally on the door sticker)