Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.
3195632

Sinah pittman, we have a 2005 chrysler pacifica and the

Customer Question

Customer: sinah pittman, we have a 2005 chrysler pacifica and the trunk wont open!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i click the unlock button in the car and the remore but i dont hear the trunk unlock ...all the other doors work
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, I need to know if you hear any noise at all at the trunk when you try to open it. I also need the vin number so that I can pull up the correct schematics for it