Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler pacifica 2006 gas pedal sticking 3.5 sometimes need

Customer Question

chrysler pacifica 2006 gas pedal sticking 3.5 sometimes need to know what to do or order the part thats not for sale anywere
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Your 2006 has a electronic throttle body which means its fly by wire. The most common cause for it to seem to stick can be caused by sludge build up in the throttle bode bore and plate. The fix in most cases is to remove it and give it a good cleaning inside and out. Before you do the cleaning be sure to remove the negative battery cable to clear the computer. After you have completed the cleaning reinstall the cable and start the engine and allow it to idle for 15 to 20 minutes so the computer can relearn the closed throttle values. Give this a try and post back if you need more help and or have more questions.