Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

2008 town and country ,while driving ft and rear window

Customer Question

2008 town and country ,while driving ft and rear window washers,horn,and wipers go on for no reason,like its haunted
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to determine what is causing the problem you are having the first thing you are going to need to do is to scan the computer system with a Chrysler compatible scan tool to retrieve the fault code and or codes that should be setting while the problem is occurring. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to try and get this problem resolved.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
only code in there is po883,tcm power input signal high
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
that was pcm code,memory codes in tipm po693,uo121,po691
and memory code in icm uo161
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
owner says he had recall for ignition switch or something done at dealer,dont know if its related or not
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

It may very well be related if the horn is going off as well. I would advise him to take it back and have there recall rechecked especially if he did not have the problem before the recall was performed.