Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Bill Banks, Maintenance code 28 came up on my 2004 79K

Customer Question

Customer: Bill Banks, Maintenance code 28 came up on my 2004 79K
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Changed the alternator about a week ago battery light comes on and goes off while driving.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we need to know what it is you are working on, Make and model as well as engine size. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.