Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

2005 crossfire convertible rear spoiler goes up and down but

Customer Question

2005 crossfire convertible rear spoiler goes up and down but spoiler button on console wont stop flashing.also convert top worked until light started blinking top in open stage trunk closed tight also divider in proper place making contact the car was parked i got in to put top up light was blinking ray fla
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call me on phone too xxx xxx xxxx ray
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what has caused the problem you are having the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to get this resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi I lost you ray
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi I am ray the person with the Chrysler crossfire problem could you please tell me how much a phone call to me or me to you will cost also I got the pass word but when I clicked the return to previous page I lost contact with you please e mail me ***@******.*** or return messages on this site thank you ray