Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE HEATER, I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE

Customer Question

Customer: HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE HEATER, I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 1 VENT ON DRIVER SIDE HEATS, DEALER WHEN $1,100.00 TO REPLACE THE HEATER COLL
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mike S. replied 11 months ago.

Are you saying the drivers side has heat but the passenger side doesn't?

If so, a new hater core will not fix that problem. A heater core would affect both sides. It has to be a problem under the dash.