Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My name is ***** ***** have a jeep with 42rle transmission

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** have a jeep with 42rle transmission and it is breaking the underdrive clutches and tearing up underdrive hub when rock crawling do they make any performance clutch pplates for this transmission
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: clutch plates in underdrive break into 3 to 4 pieces splines are slipping on underdrive hub
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

this company is the only place that I know of that does ANYTHING other than a shift kit with the 42rle transmission

http://www.atsdiesel.com/ats2/product.asp?p=3068224295&x=Jeep_4.7-45-RFE_Transmissions