Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a chrysler town and country 2008 mini van. WINDSHIELD

Customer Question

I have a chrysler town and country 2008 mini van. WINDSHIELD WIPERS act up and speedometer goes from speed to zero. Think it is TIPM
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Dash flashes too
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problems you are having may be caused by a bad TIPM but in order to determine if that is the case the first thing you need to do is to have the system scanned and see if the computer as well as the TIPM are storing any fault codes. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to try and get this resolved.