sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My question is I have a 2009 Chrysler 300 and it just

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Chris, my name is***** question is I have a 2009 Chrysler 300 and it just started shaking this morning and cut off.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The car starts up and start to shake and shut down.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Y Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You may have quite a few different things going on. You may have an ignition system issue such as a failing cam or crank sensor, it could be cam timing, loss of fuel pressure, or possibly a valvetrain issue such as a broken valvespring.

Which engine do you have?
Have you checked for fault codes?