Mastertech1
Mastertech1, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  30 years of all phases automotive diagnostics and repair. Chrysler Certified
24034660

I have a 2015 town country, front right window got replaced

Customer Question

I have a 2015 town country, front right window got replaced yesterday, after that no electrics work inside the van ☹️:( I think I need to reset pc.please help me. Ani
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mastertech1 replied 1 year ago.

When you are saying that no electrics are working inside the van, Do you mean the inside lighting? Thanks Please advise

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, the air conditioning, or radio, not marking miles per gallon, no indicators, no gas, speedometer, unsafe to drive :(
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe it's bc alarm system

If it was the alarm the engine would not start and run, The issue you are having sounds to be burned fuses, Take a look in the under hood fuse/relay box, check all fuses, Mainly the fuse # ***** and fuse #10, Also the inside fuse panel fuses need to be checked,(It sounds like something got shorted while the window was being repaired! Also fuse #13 and #12, At this point I would recommend that all fuses in the under hood fuse/relay box be checked, and all fuses at the inside fuse box, Thanks. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance to you with this issue!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No fuses seems damage. The manual says that if alarm it's triggered the electronics won't work, but it does not explain how to reset it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I disconnected the battery and reconnected back but nothing has changed

Does the vehicle run? Are the outside lights flashing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent u a pic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the car runs, light it's automatic, Windows don't go up or down, I have to open manually the side doors, no camera for reverse or radio or ac

Then it is not the alarm, It is burned fuse/fuses, Yes I see the pic. of the under hood fuse/relay box, You need to remove each fuse and look at the fuses sideways to see that they are burned (there is a small metal loop between the two large steel stems of the fuses that will burn, There is also a fuse box inside the vehicle, Driver side of panel, that contains fuses also Like the iod fuse,) When we test the fuses we use a test light and touch each side of each fuse to see if it lights up test light, if it does, then fuse is good if only lights up when touching one side of fuse, then fuse is burned, Your issue is burned fuses causing the problems you are having! Thanks,