Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I am trying to get some info on 1999 sebring cv key fob

Customer Question

I am trying to get some info on 1999 sebring cv key fob programming. I have had 2 locksmiths attempt to program new fobs and were unable to do so. The last one said he thought the car's receiver was bad because the fobs were transmitting OK.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Reggie Whiddon replied 1 year ago.

HAve you replaced any. Module in the car and I mean any? The correct vin# ***** match. You need to scan and check for codes. What is the reason your programming, did u lose keys, replace a switch?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I requested a telephone call due to the length of time necessary for this issue via e-mail. It is way too time consuming due to the details of this issue. A telephone call would be much more efficient. Please call me at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Strange you cannot call but are available for online. I have contacted customer service and requested a new tech that can address this issue via telephone.

Sir I just received your request and would have been more than happy to help you