Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

The Immobilizer light turned on in my 2006 Pacifica, but the

Customer Question

Hi, the Immobilizer light turned on in my 2006 Pacifica, but the car does turn on. I can't out it in drive thou. Both Keys work
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

In some cases this can be due to a fault with the electronic ignition switch itself.I have seen this switch fail several times before on several models needing replaced.I would have this switch tested to see if for sure this is the cause here and replaced if found to be the fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete