sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

2009 chrysler 300 windows not getting power the fuse is good

Customer Question

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If fuses are good and here is no power at window motors when pressing the switch then you either have a wiring or switch issue.

Have you checked for power at the master switch?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok im logged in to my account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in the pass two months the passenger window went down and would not go up I fixed that then the battery just lost acell now the power is gone in all the windows

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked the master switch there is no Power there is no POWER to any of the switches and Yes I checked the fuse.

There has to be a wiring issue then if there is no power at the master switch. The problem could be anywhere between the fuse box and switch but the most common place to find wiring issues is in the boot between the door and body. When you open the door you'll note a boot between the door and body, this is where the door harness runs to the body harness. This wiring flexes each time the door is opened and closed and can eventually break. The next thing I would recommend is opening the boot and inspecting for broken wires.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will check and get back to you I here that there is issues with fuse box could this the problem

It's possible that the problem could be in the power distribution center but it's unlikely.